Year 1 children have been provided with a school exercise book to complete their learning in.
Details will be uploaded onto the academy website regularly each Friday and will include:
- Children should read for 20 minutes every day
- Children will need to complete one piece of writing each day
- Children will need to complete one Spelling, Punctuation or Grammar exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete one piece of handwriting exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete 1 arithmetic exercise each day and one piece of maths learning each day.
- Students will have overviews from their History and Geography units from this academic year and can chose a unit to further research and present from each subject. One research piece of homework per week
Purple Mash is an online website where learning resources and provision for your child's year group can be accessed and downloaded. The password and web addresss details for Year 1 are as follows:
Our expectations are that Year 1 children should spend a total of 4 hours learning each day. We are asking parents to sign to acknowledge this at the end of each day for their children in their exercise book.
Joe Wicks PE (every weekday at 9.00am): https://www.youtube.com/wat
|Year 1 Materials||16th Mar 2020||Download|
|Reading At Home Booklet 1||23rd Mar 2020||Download|
|Reading At Home Booklet 2 1||23rd Mar 2020||Download|
|Online Resources and Lessons 2||23rd Mar 2020||Download|
|Year 1 Spring 2 Geography Knowledge Organiser||24th Mar 2020||Download|
|Year 1 Spring 2 History Knowledge Organiser||25th Mar 2020||Download|