Year 3 children have been provided with a school exercise book to record their home learning in.
Details will be uploaded onto the academy website regularly each Friday and will include.
- Children will need to read for half an hour each day.
- Children will need to complete one piece of writing each day.
- Children will need to complete one Spelling, Punctuation or Grammar exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete one piece of handwriting exercise each day.
- Children will need to complete 1 arithmetic exercise each day and one piece of maths learning each day.
- Pupils need to practice all their times tables each day so that they know them ‘off by heart’.
- Students will have overviews from their History and Geography units from this academic year and can chose a unit to further research and present from each subject. One research piece of homework per week.
- Pupils will also have a times table pack and their times table rockstar books sent home.
Purple Mash is an online website where learning resources and provision for your child's year group can be accessed and downloaded. The password and web addresss details for Year 3 are as follows:
Our expectations are that Year 3 children should spend a total of 5 hours learning each day. We ask that parents sign to record this at the end of each day for their children in their exercise book.
Joe Wicks PE (every weekday at 9.00am): https://www.youtube.com/wat