Year 6 children have been provided with a school exercise book in which to record their home learning.
Year 6 pupils have also been provided with a set of CGP workbooks, in which they can work daily to prepare for their end of Key Stage assessments.
Details will be uploaded onto the academy website regularly each Friday and will include:
- Which exercises will be completed on which days from the CGP books.
- Pupils will also take home 4 books from the class library and a book review to be competed each week.
- Pupils will be expected to read for at least 30 minutes each day.
- Pupils need to practice all their times tables each day so that they know them ‘off by heart’. Pupils will also have a times table pack and their times table rockstar books sent home.
- Pupils will have a piece of writing to do every day.
- Pupils will also have a times table pack and their times table rockstar books sent home.
- Students will have overviews from their History and Geography units from this academic year and can chose a unit to further research and present as an information book. E.g.”My guide to the Romans”
Purple Mash is an online website where learning resources and provision for your child's year group can be accessed and downloaded. The password and web addresss details for Year 6 are as follows:
Our expectations are that Year 6 children should spend a total of 5 hours learning each day. We ask that parents sign to record this at the end of each day for their children in their exercise book.
Joe Wicks PE (every weekday at 9.00am): https://www.youtube.com/wat